Amla, Indian gooseberry is one of the heavenly fruit that Asian people are blessed with. It has maximum vitamins, minerals, and nutrients.
The iron content in Amla helps grow healthy hair, reduces aging signs, and brings a natural glow to the skin. The iron also helps thickens the blood and reduce blood pressure.
Eating Amla gives the equal benefit to eating an apple. It has a sweet, sour, and tart taste that varies on fruits.
The benefits of Amla candy are the following.
- Amla candy helps in digestion.
- It relieves acidity instantly.
- Amla soothes and cures stomach problems.
- It improves vision.
- Amla candy treats fast heartbeat and reduces high blood pressure.
- Amla candy can treat nausea, vomiting, headache, and migraine.
- The natural antioxidants of amla help slow down aging and hair care.
- It helps in reducing blood sugar.
- The fruit is high in dietary fiber.
- Amla help reduces stress and anxiety.
Amla cultivated from mountains and hills are a bigger size than the one cultivated in regional places.
- Type: After-meal
- Variety: Vegetarian
- Ingredients: Dehydrated amla and jaggery
- Shelf life: 12 months
- Use: Serve with a dry spoon
- Storage: In a Dry cool place
- Benefit: Digestion, Cravings