Dried Amla Candy is often taken as precautionary measures to avoid vomiting and nausea while traveling. It is popularly used in South India for digestion-related problems, to stop vomiting sensations and cold related conditions.
The nutrition profile of 100 grams of Dehydrated amla cady is the following.
- Energy – 385 Kcal
- Total fat – 0.14
- Carbohydrates – 32%
- Protein (g) – 1.50%
- Dietary fiber Fiber (g) – 20%
The benefits of Amla candy are the following.
- It helps in digestion.
- Amla provides instant relief from acidity.
- It cures stomach problems.
- Amla is good for eyesight.
- Amla candy treats fast heartbeat.
- It lowers hypertension.
- Amla candy can treat headaches and migraine.
- The natural antixodnats of amla hekps hair care.
- Amla has pathogens that relax the nervous system.
Try this natural and organic amla candy for better digestion after a big lunch. It can be consumed directly.
- Type: After-meal
- Variety: Vegetarian
- Ingredients: Dehydrated amla and sugar
- Shelf life: 12 months
- Use: Serve with a dry spoon
- Storage: In a Dry cool place
- Benefit: Digestion, Cravings