Millet porridge is a healthy recipe made by cooking millet flour and tempered spices. It’s a great meal to start you day energetic. They are quick and easy to make. It’s a fantastic option for breakfast as it keeps your tummy fuller for longer. Best for summer.
1/2 cup Millet flour
2 cups + 1/2 cup water
1 cup thin buttermilk
salt to taste
- Take millet flour in a pan and dry roast for 5mins in low flame. Switch off and cool down.
- Add some water to the flour and mix gently.
- Now heat this mixture, stir it high to avoid lumps formation. Stir till the bottom so that it doesnt get stuck to the bottom and get burnt.
- Let it become thick. Switch off the stove and cool down.
- Now take buttermilk and add it. Mix well, Add water if needed.
- Add mustard seeds in a hot pan let it splutter.
- Then add curry leaves and crushed garlic, transfer it to the kanji, crush mor milagai and add it. Mix well.
There are no reviews yet.