The Diamond Barfi is 100% homemade and prepared by using the natural ingredients without adding any chemical preservatives. It can be widely served during festival times.
- Cashew Nuts
- Silver Leaves
How to Make
- Blend both the cashew and milk as a fine paste in the blender
- Mix the cashew paste with sugar and cook by stirring until the sugar gets dissolved
- Continue stirring until the blended paste becomes thick.
- After that, remove the pan from the stove and let it cool.
- Roll that on the greased surface, then cover that with a silver leave and let it cool.
- Finally, cut them into dimond shaped pieces.