Avocado fruit is also called Butter fruit. It is oval in shape and has thick green outer skin. The fruit is bumpy and leathery with thick skin. The fruit is single-seeded which is large and rounded and looks like a small stone.
The fruit pulp is creamy and light green in color. It has a very similar butter flavor and a unique aroma.
Avocados not only satisfy sweet or fruit cravings but also ensures you get maximum nutrients. A well-ripe avocado weighs from 300 to 500 grams.
The nutrition profile of avocado is impressive.
- It has vitamins C, B6, E, and K.
- It has minerals like Magnesium, potassium, and high healthy fat.
The health benefits of avocado are,
- The fruit with healthy fats improves digestion and lowers blood pressure.
- It is good for eye and heart health.
- The antioxidants in the fruit prevent cancer, depression, and osteoporosis
- The rich content of folate prevents neural tube defects.
There are no reviews yet.